- Why Dixons
- Curriculum / Learning
- Robust Reading
- Morning Mastery
- National Schools Breakfast Programme
- Healthy school
- Morning Meeting
- Silent Transition to P.1 (Marshmallows)
- Cultural Capital Studies
- Look, Cover, Write, Check
- Peripatetic Music Lessons
- Extracurricular Music
- Careers Education
In summer 2019, the progress of GCSE students at Dixons City was well above average, placed in the top 14% of schools in the country.
For post 16 students the progress of students studying vocational qualifications was above average and placed in the top 16% percent in the country. Well done Team City: all families, all students and all staff!
See the link below to Compare schools for our most recent examination results.
Exam Result Summary
Follow the links below to read summaries of our exam results over the last two years:
- 2019 Dixons City Academy Y11 Results
- 2019 Dixons City Academy Y13 Results
- 2022 Dixons City Academy Y11 Results
About Progress 8 scores
Provisional Progress 8 scores measure student progress across eight qualifications from age 11 to 16. Below is a video which explains how this is calculated, along with a video explaining the new GCSE grading system.