Assistant Head of English
Salary: MPS/UPS with additional TLR
Closing Date: 21.11.2019
Why choose Dixons City Academy?
- Our purpose is excellence and we are driven by respect, integrity and determination
- Ambitious for our whole community and invest in strong professional relationships to be the best we can be
- Students and staff are empowered to determine their own future and change the world for the better
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Highly visible senior leadership team
- Supportive, talented and professional staff; as well as hardworking, aspirational and considerate students
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our core belief that all children can make exceptional progress; whilst being completely committed to our mission to change the world for the better.
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 01274 776777 and speak to Laura Fletcher, HR Officer, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com.